This Week at Church
Hi Families! Raising kids who love Jesus takes an army. We believe through your partnership, God is forming wholehearted followers of Jesus.
The story of God’s grace begins in the Garden of Eden. This series walks your preschoolers through the first sin of Adam and Eve. The First Sin teaches your kids how to weigh if something is a sin or not and how to obey God because He cares for us.
Big Idea: God helps me make right choices!
- Who told Adam and Eve not to eat fruit from the tree in the middle? God (pretend to be plants and animals in the garden)
- Was it a wise choice for Eve to listen to the serpent? No (cover your ears and don’t listen to the serpent)
- Did Adam and Eve make a wise, happy choice or a wrong, sad choice? Wrong choice (make a sad face)
- Why were Adam and Eve afraid? They disobeyed God (cover your eyes like you are hiding)
God created a beautiful world and said, “It is good.” Let’s care for His creation and create alongside Him! This month, we will be learning all about God’s amazing creation. We will learn about the hope in God’s plan to bring salvation and new life to us when we choose to follow Jesus and in the creation of a new Heaven and a new Earth where there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.
Big Idea: God created you; you can create too!
- What do you think God likes about people creating things and being creative?
- What do you think makes someone feel like they aren’t creative?
- God gave you creative skills, and they’ll get stronger if you exercise them! What creative skills do you think God gave you? How can you exercise them?
Join us on Sundays
Online → Our Video is available all week so be sure to tune in for fun, laughter, and rich Bible teaching. Our team is ready to see, love, and walk alongside your kids each week. We can’t wait to see you. ❤️
In-person → Mill City Kids is available each week in-person at 9 & 10:30 a.m. We’ve created a safe, special, FUN environment for your kids to encounter God and grow in relationship with Jesus and others.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Kids team directly, or check out the links below.
Looking for More?
We know you have got a ton on your plate. Here are some fun activities and resources for you throughout the week ❤️