This Week at Church
Hi Families! Raising kids who love Jesus takes an army. We believe through your partnership, God is forming wholehearted followers of Jesus.
The Bible is God’s true story. It tells us God made you and me to be His friends! Feed the Bible’s truth to your heart so you can learn from it. It will turn the lights on for your heart so you know who God is and what He’s done for you!
Big Idea: The Bible is God’s true story!
Say With Me Ages 2-3
- Say together: The Bible is true!
- Say together: My heart is hungry!
Q&A Ages 4-Kindergarten
- How can you tell if your heart is sad? I feel sad, lonely, mad, afraid, etc.
- What can you do when your heart is hungry? Learn from the Bible
This week we are continuing our series on worship. We are so excited to dive into more of what worship is, who we worship and why. This is such an important part of our relationship with Jesus and formation. We hope your kiddos join us.
Big Idea: Lots of things are fun, but God is number one.
- When is something an idol? When it crowds your time too much so God doesn’t fit, when it keeps you from doing what you should, you love it too much, etc.
- What do you spend most of your time on? Answers will vary.
- What things are you good at? Answers will vary.
- What do you always want to spend money on? Answers will vary.
- Think about your answers to questions 2, 3, and 4. How can you tell if those things are idols or not? If they distract you from God and what you should be doing, they’re idols. If they help you think about God and you use them to worship God, they aren’t idols.
Join us on Sundays
Online Location → Our Video is available all week so be sure to tune in for fun, laughter, and rich Bible teaching. Our team is ready to see, love, and walk alongside your kids each week. We can’t wait to see you. ❤️
Harmony Location → Mill City Kids is available each week in-person at 9 & 10:30 a.m. We’ve created a safe, special, FUN environment for your kids to encounter God and grow in relationship with Jesus and others. Check out the link below to reserve your seat! No in-person gatherings this week. Enjoy your Fourth of July!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Kids team directly, or check out the links below.
Looking for More?
We know you have got a ton on your plate. Here are some fun activities and resources for you throughout the week ❤️