This Week at Church
Hi Families! Raising kids who love Jesus takes an army. We believe through your partnership, God is forming wholehearted followers of Jesus.
Join Emily and Shine for a Bible Adventure. This month, we will learn the Easter story of Jesus’ resurrection.
Big Idea: Jesus makes me God’s friend because I believe He lives again!
- What happened three days after Jesus died? Jesus came alive again.
- How can Jesus be your leader and friend? I believe He’s alive and ask Him to forgive me
- Why wasn’t Jesus in the tomb? He was alive
- Who looked in the tomb? Peter and John
Our best isn’t good enough—but God’s grace is! This month we will learn that God loves us so much that He doesn’t give us the punishment we deserve for our sins. Instead, He gives us new life, freedom from sin, and changes us completely through His Holy Spirit when we accept the sacrifice Christ made for us on the cross. That is great news!
Big Idea: My heart doesn’t measure up, but God’s grace can clean it up.
- This is God’s law of love: Love God and love your neighbor as yourself. Share some ways you can do that. Answers will vary. Examples: pray, help people in need, bring a meal or write cards to someone you know that is sad, etc.
- Kindly talk about a time you saw someone act in an unloving way. Answers will vary. Examples: when people exclude others, when someone didn’t share, etc.
- Only Jesus always followed God’s law of love. The rest of us don’t measure up. What do you think we are supposed to do about that? Answers will vary. Help kids talk about accepting Jesus’ forgiveness.
- Some people say, “Follow your heart.” When is it good advice, and when is it bad advice? Answers will vary. Idea: Good=when your heart wants God’s way. Bad=when your heart wants to sin.
Join us on Sundays
Online Location → Our Video is available all week so be sure to tune in for fun, laughter, and rich Bible teaching. And don’t forget, we have a special Zoom call each week from 10-10:30 a.m. for your kids! Our team is ready to see, love, and walk alongside your kids each week. We can’t wait to see you. ❤️
Harmony Location → Mill City Kids is available each week in-person at 8:30 & 10 a.m. Please note that Mill City Kids is not available at our 11:30 a.m. gathering. We’ve created a safe, special, FUN environment for your kids to encounter God and grow in relationship with Jesus and others. Check out the link below to reserve your seat!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Kids team directly, or check out the links below.
Looking for More?
We know you have got a ton on your plate. Here are some fun activities and resources for you throughout the week ❤️