This Week at Church
Hi Families! Raising kids who love Jesus takes an army. We believe through your partnership, God is forming wholehearted followers of Jesus.
Join Emily and Shine for a Bible Adventure. This month, we will learn about the Holy Spirit, the gift that Jesus gave to the disciples (and us) after His resurrection.
Big Idea: God’s Holy Spirit lives in my heart!
- What did the people do while they waited? They prayed. (Make prayer hands to pray with God’s people.)
- What did God’s Holy Spirit sound like? A Howling wind. (Wave your hands and make a whooshing sound like howling wind.)
- Did God’s people believe in Jesus? Yes. (Make muscle arms to show the power of God’s Holy Spirit)
- How many people made Jesus their leader? A lot. (Clap your hands to celebrate all the people who chose to follow Jesus)
People have a lot of ideas and opinions, but what’s the real truth? Let’s find out together how God can lead us to it.
Big Idea: It’s okay to disagree- just do so respectfully.
- Think of a person you disagree with a lot. What can you do to show respect to them this week? Answers will vary. Ideas: have a conversation with this person and hear their perspective without interrupting, tell them how much you respect their perspective even though it may be different from your own, etc.
- Who can you talk to if you need help with a disagreement? Answers will vary. Ideas: parents, teacher, a trusted adult, etc.
- How would you explain the word “disagree” to someone else? Answers will vary. Idea: When two people have different ideas about the same thing.
- How can you be respectful to someone who disagrees with you about following Jesus? Answers will vary. Ideas: Pray for them, love them, listen, invite them to church, keep following Jesus, etc.
Join us on Sundays
Online Location → Our Video is available all week so be sure to tune in for fun, laughter, and rich Bible teaching. And don’t forget, we have a special Zoom call each week from 10-10:30 a.m. for your kids! Our team is ready to see, love, and walk alongside your kids each week. We can’t wait to see you. ❤️
Harmony Location → Mill City Kids is available each week in-person at 8:30 & 10 a.m. Please note that Mill City Kids is not available at our 11:30 a.m. gathering. We’ve created a safe, special, FUN environment for your kids to encounter God and grow in relationship with Jesus and others. Check out the link below to reserve your seat!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Kids team directly, or check out the links below.
Looking for More?
We know you have got a ton on your plate. Here are some fun activities and resources for you throughout the week ❤️