This Week at Church
Hi Families! Raising kids who love Jesus takes an army. We believe through your partnership, God is forming wholehearted followers of Jesus.
Go, go, go share Jesus with everyone you know, know, know!
In this unit, Jesus tells all His friends to go into the whole world and preach God’s Good News. Everyone needs you to share Jesus with them, everywhere you go!
Big Idea: I should share God’s good news about Jesus with everyone!
Say With Me Ages 2-3
- Say together: Share God’s Good News!
- Say together: Jesus loves everyone!
Q&A Ages 4-Kindergarten
- When you meet someone new, what can you do? Tell them God’s Good News
- Should you be nice or mean when when you’re sharing God’s Good News? Nice
Jesus chose 12 disciples to follow Him while He lived on Earth. So what is a disciple, and can we still be disciples today?
A disciple is a learner, but in this three-part series kids will learn that being a disciple of Jesus means much, much more. He is not only our teacher, but also our Lord. Jesus still invites us to be His disciples (even children!), and choosing to follow Him means we can have a big impact on our world.
Big Idea: Jesus’ disciples call Him Teacher and Lord
- What’s one thing you can do this week to learn about Jesus? Read about Him in the Bible, go to church and learn, learn about Him from other people who follow Him, etc.
- What is a disciple? A person who follows, learns from, and lives for Jesus.
- What do you think makes Jesus a good teacher? Answers will vary. Ideas: He listens, is patient and loving, He wants the best for you, He’s forgiving, etc.
- What do you think it means to make Jesus your Lord?Answers will vary. Ideas: make Him most important in your life, make Him your boss, etc.
Join us on Sundays
Online Location → Our Video is available all week so be sure to tune in for fun, laughter, and rich Bible teaching. And don’t forget, we have a special Zoom call each week from 10-10:30 a.m. for your kids! Our team is ready to see, love, and walk alongside your kids each week. We can’t wait to see you. ❤️
Harmony Location → Mill City Kids is available each week in-person at 9 & 10:30 a.m. We’ve created a safe, special, FUN environment for your kids to encounter God and grow in relationship with Jesus and others. Check out the link below to reserve your seat!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Kids team directly, or check out the links below.
Looking for More?
We know you have got a ton on your plate. Here are some fun activities and resources for you throughout the week ❤️