We don’t just have vision for our church to flourish,
we have a vision for our city to flourish.
One of the ways we see this at Mill City Church is in our relationship with Lincoln Middle School. Several years ago we adopted Lincoln Middle School and committed to extend the love of Jesus to a community often overlooked. In this time of crisis, and specifically as schools are closed, we are stepping in to provide meals for those who would otherwise go without. You can help out in the following ways;
Text “weloveourcity” to 94000 to get updates on future outreach opportunities sent right to your phone.
Drop any of the following items off at the Mill City office (2643 Midpoint Drive, Suite E, Fort Collins, CO 80525), Mondays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- 100% Juice Boxes or Bottles
- Granola Bars( Cliff Bars, Kind Bars or other)
- Fresh Fruit: Apples or Cuties
- Pop Tarts
- Takis Chips (#1 favorite snack of students)
- Applesauce packets or individual servings
- Dry Cereal (individual serving)
- Fruit Snacks (100% juice preferred)
- Beef Jerky (individual servings)
- Oatmeal Cups (individual just add water)
- Bubble Gum (bonus item)
Hygiene protocols followed for all participants and food.